The Eileen Johanna Jazz Band is currently one of the most sought after Jazz bands in the South West, performing at weddings, parties, festivals and corporate events. If you love the songs of Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra you will love this band. From mellow tunes to create an uplifting ambience to dance tunes that will get the dance floor swinging The Eileen Johanna Band can create the perfect atmosphere for your event.
The jazz band performs as a duo, trio or quartet:
- Jazz Duo-Female Vocals and Guitar
- Jazz Trio-Female Vocals, Guitar and Double Bass
- Jazz Quartet-Female Vocals, Guitar, Double Bass and Drums
Click here for the Jazz Band repertoire.
As well as Jazz The Eileen Johanna Band also perform Pop, Soul, Funk and Motown to get your dance floor heaving. All the classics from artists such Stevie Wonder, the Jackson 5 and James Brown. The party band is a four-piece made up of Female Vocals, guitar, electric bass and drums.
Click here for the party repertoire.
“Thank you so much for singing at our wedding. You were wonderful, exactly what I wanted, more even!” Mrs C Poidatz
- The Charleston Quartet 0:44
- My Baby Just Cares For Me Quartet 0:25
- Everybody Loves my Baby Quartet 0:50
- All of me Trio 0:23
- I'm in the Mood for Love Trio 0:23
- Girl From Ipanema Duo 0:24
- Play that Funky Music Quartet 1:12
- Blame it on the Boogie Quartet 1:04
- Signed, Sealed and Delivered Quartet 0:42
Eileen Johanna and her Jazz band have performed at many weddings and provide a very professional service tailored to your requirements.The band play a selection of the most romantic songs from the golden era of Jazz. They are perfect for Vintage Weddings as they not only sound the part but will dress the part too! Eileen can sing during the wedding ceremony, while the guests arrive, during the wedding breakfast and in the evening. The band can perform Jazz and Swing during the day to create an uplifting ambience and then Funk, Soul and Motown for the evening party. You can book an afternoon performance, evening performance, or both. For your first dance you can pick a song from the repertoire below or, if you have a specific song in mind, the band will be happy to learn it.
“Thank you so much for doing such a great job at the wedding, everyone thought you were great 🙂 Thanks again”. Claire & David
“Thank you so much for playing at our wedding, everyone loved the performance, including Bader and myself. You were fantastic!” Ross & Bader
“Thanks so much for everything on Saturday. You were brilliant. Thanks again”. Naomi-Mother of the Bride
“Thank you for a great performance on Sunday, this was very well received”. Helen – Hartham Park Restaurant, Corsham
Jill and I would like to thank you for a fantastic afternoon of music, all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and asked when we can do it again. Steve & Jill The Fountain Inn
“Thank you so very much for playing so beautifully at our wedding” Mr and Mrs Lascelles
“Thanks so much for performing for us last night, you were and are clearly excellent”. Komedia Bath
“I wanted say a huge to thank you for being involved on Saturday and for the awesome set. Please pass this on to the rest of the band – we are so grateful”. Hannah – Corston Fields Festival
“I would like to thank you and your band mates for a wonderful performance on the 25th June. It really was exactly what we wanted. Thank you” Shona & Paul
“Thanks for the excellent performance at our wedding” Mr and Mrs Capstick
“You were wonderful! Many thanks indeed” Mrs V Brooks
Deed I Do
Everybody Loves My Baby
Gee Baby Ain’t I Good To You
It Had to be You
I’ve got a feeling I’m fallin’
Let’s Do It
Love Me or Leave Me
Puttin’ On The Ritz
Sweet Georgia Brown
You Do Something To Me
As Time Goes By
Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea
Cheek to Cheek
Day In Day Out
I Get A Kick
I Got Rhythm
I’m In the Mood For Love
It’s Only a Paper Moon
Lets Fall In Love
My Baby Just Cares For Me
My Funny Valentine
Nice Work If You Can Get It
Night and Day
On the Sunny Side of the Street
Our Love is Here To Stay
That Old Feeling
The Lady is a Tramp
The Nearness of You
The Way You Look Tonight
These Foolish Things
They Can’t Take That Away From Me
What a Difference a Day Made
What a Little Moonlight Can Do
What a Wonderful World
Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered
Devil May Care
Do Nothing Til You Hear From Me
Don’t Get Around Much Anymore
Every Time We Say Goodbye
I Didn’t Know About You
I’m Beginning to See the Light
Is You Is Or Is You Aint My Baby
Just a Lucky So and So
La Vie En Rose
That Ole Devil Called Love
I Love Being Here With You
Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars
The Girl From Ipanema
The Look of Love
Brown Eyed Girl
Dance The Night Away
Dancing In The Streets
Gimme Some Loving
Hot Hot Hot
I Feel Good
I Will Survive
It’s Your Thing
Play That Funky Music
Signed Sealed Delivered
Stuck In The Middle With You
I’ve got my Love to Keep Me Warm
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it Snow
Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
The Christmas Song
- How long do you play for? We perform either two or three 45 minute sets.
- How much do you charge? This depends on how many musicians you want to play, how many sets you want and how far the band have to travel. Send Eileen an email stating the date of the performance and the name of the venue including postcode and she can email you back a list of options and prices.
- How do I book the band? Email Eileen stating the date and venue for the event, what size band you would like and how many sets you would like to band to play and she will be in contact.
- How long does it take for the band to set up and sound check? It takes 45 minutes for the duo or trio and an hour and 15 minutes for the quartet.
- How long are your intervals? We normally have a break of 30 minutes between sets but this can be longer or shorter to suit your schedule.
- Do you provide music in between sets? Yes, we can play recorded instrumental jazz music if required.
- Do you require food and drink? Yes we request that the band are provided with food and drinks, this is often something light for afternoon performances or a meal if performing throughout the evening.
- Can you play outside? Yes, we’re happy to play outdoors providing there is a safe power supply, solid ground and no chance of getting wet.
- How much space do you need to set up? The duo need approximately 2m x 1m, the trio 2m x 2m and the quartet 3.5m x 2m.
- What power supply do you need? 2 x standard household plug sockets.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance? Yes, we will forward a copy if required.
Clients and Venues
…and many more.